2 bedroom house for saleThe Leif at The Springs at The Springs, Campsall Road, Askern, DN6 0BT
- 853 SqFt (79.2 SqM)
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious lounge with french doors leading to a rear garden
- Ground floor WC
- Contemporary bathroom with Porcelanosa tiles
- Storage facilities on each storey
- Feature square arch over between the lounge and dining area
- Lifetime Homes - Future proof mobility features
- 10 year NHBC an 2 year after care warranty
The Leif is a spacious, larger than average two bedroom home ideal for first time buyers and downsizers alike. With two double bedrooms, good sized bathroom, spacious landing with study area and storage cupboard, The Leif is certainly not compromised in space or design. Downstairs features a modern living area with french doors opening out onto the garden. The entrance porch leads into the hub of the home, a modern fully fitted Kitchen and dining area making it an ideal home for social occasions. A downstairs cloakroom and storage cupboard complete this fantastic home. Visit our Leif show home today!
Plot 46 The Leif at The Springs
Full price £123,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen / Dining - 4306mm x 4442mm or 14'2" x 14'7"
- Lounge - 5295mm x 3010mm or 17'4" x 9'11"
- WC - 1041mm x 2167mm or 3'5" x 7'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 2927mm x 3746mm or 9'7" x 12'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 2927mm x 3706mm or 9'7" x 12'2"
- Bathroom - 2257mm x 1975mm or 7'5" x 6'6"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 265_2_16_100612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.