3 bedroom detached house for saleGreenways, Norwich
- DETACHED HOUSE
- HIGHLY REQUESTED NR4 POSTCODE
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- THREE BEDROOMS
- AMPLE DRIVEWAY PARKING AND GARAGE
- BEAUTIFUL MANICURED GARDENS
- CLOSE TO CENTRE OF EATON VILLAGE
- VENDOR HAS FOUND
***GUIDE PRICE £375,000-£400,000 - ESTABLISHED DETACHED HOME IN NR4*** A quality property sitting on a GENEROUS PLOT within a stone's throw from Eaton village centre... The vendor has found and early viewing is highly recommended!!
Located within the highly desirable village of Eaton to the south of Norwich is this established detached family home which is situated on a generous sized plot. In brief the property offers accommodation of entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property offers driveway providing ample parking and access to the garage. With front gardens mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub beds and large shrubs screening the property from the road. At the rear there is a large garden which has been beautifully cared for and manicured by the current owners and provides lawned gardens with mature shrub and plant beds with allotment area towards the rear of the garden. The vendors have found and we recommend viewing at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment!
Door to front aspect, door to entrance hall.
Door to entrance porch, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen, stairs to first floor radiator.
Window to side aspect, suite comprising low level wc, pedestal sink, part tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
Lounge 15' 2" x 11' 10" ( 4.62m x 3.61m )
Window to front aspect, television point, radiator, double doors to dining room.
Dining Room 8' 2" x 11' 10" ( 2.49m x 3.61m )
Patio doors to rear aspect leading to garden, radiator, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 21' 4" x 10' 1" max ( 6.50m x 3.07m max )
Window to rear and side aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, ceramic single bowl sink and drainer set into roll top work surfaces, electric oven, ceramic hob, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler, built in cupboard, radiator, door to side aspect leading to garden..
Stairs from ground floor to first floor, loft access, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.40m )
Window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 11' 10" ( 2.57m x 3.61m )
Windows to front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 10' 2" ( 2.49m x 3.10m )
Window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobe.
Window to front aspect, suite comprising bath with mains shower over, low level wc, pedestal sink, part tiled walls, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator.
The property is approached via a sweeping driveway providing ample parking and access to the garage and the front of the property. The gardens are mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub beds with large shrubs screening the property from the road. To the rear there is a large garden which has been beautifully cared for and manicured by the current owners and provides lawned gardens with mature shrub and plant beds with allotment area towards the rear of the garden.
Accessed via the garden this garden room enjoys fabulous views of the garden.
Within the village there is a wide range of facilities and amenities that include good schooling, Waitrose supermarket, Laura Ashley, two good public houses, banking facilities, post office as well as take away restaurants. There are good public transport links to the city centre with the Norfolk and Norwich hospital and University of East Anglia are just around the corner, as well as having easy access also onto the A11 out of Norwich.
From the Unthank Road office proceed out of Norwich via the Unthank Road and at the ring road traffic lights take a left hand turning onto Mile End road. Take a right hand turning at the roundabout onto Newmarket Road and follow the road along taking a left hand turning into Eaton Street before the road duals. At the traffic lights take a left hand turning onto Church Lane, take a left hand turning into Greenways where the property will be located on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75415754.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR103834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.