4 bedroom detached house for saleHesley Road, Doncaster, DN11
- 4 double bedrooms
- High specification kitchen
- Utility room
- Larger than average rear garden
- High specification bathroom and en-suite
- Integral single garage
- Ample parking
- No-through road
Situated in the small town of Harworth is this immaculately presented 4 double bedroomed detached house. Situated at the head of a private drive, this wonderful home has the benefit of no passing traffic.
Briefly comprising: Welcoming entrance hall, lounge with front-facing bay window, leading on to a bright and airy kitchen/dining room. The ground floor is further complemented by a downstairs WC, under-stairs storage cupboard and a utility room. Off the hallway is a door leading to the integrated single garage. Whilst the lounge is carpeted, the remainder of the ground floor is enhanced with Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles throughout.
The first floor briefly comprises: Master bedroom with fully-tiled En-suite and fitted wardrobes, three further double bedrooms, one with built in store cupboard, airing cupboard housing hot water tank and a further main family bathroom, fully-tiled and with a separate shower cubicle.
This wonderful family home is complimented with built-in Neff kitchen appliances, Villeroy & Bosch sanitary ware and HansGrohe taps. Fitted wardrobes in the master bedroom fitted by Hammonds. The house is warmed by a Glow-Worm central heating boiler and is fitted with double glazing throughout.
- Lounge: 3.34 x 5.00m (10'11" x 16'5")
- With front-facing bay window, two C/H radiators and fitted with TV/Satellite/Phone points.
- Kitchen/Diner: 2.75 x 8.03m (9"0" x 26'4")
- With rear facing window and french doors leading to the landscaped rear garden, 2 CH radiators and fitted with eye-level TV point. The kitchen is fitted with a range of high gloss wall and base units, inset 1.5 bowl composite granite sink which is additionally fitted with an Insinkerator food-waste disposal unit, equipped with integrated Neff double-oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, cooker hood and induction hob (gas point fitted). Door leading to:
- Utility room:
- With plumbing for washing machine, wall and floor cupboards, single bowl sink and door leading to side pathway to front or rear garden.
- Ground floor WC:
- Fitted with low level WC and hand basin
The ground floor is further complimented by an under-stairs store cupboard accessed from the hall. Also accessed from the hall is the integral single garage.
- Master bedroom: 4.18 m x 3.41 m (13'9'' x 11'2'')
- Front facing room with fitted sliding wardrobes and access to:
- En-Suite shower room:
- Fully tiled with Porcelanosa ceramic tiles and providing low level WC, sink with fitted cupboards below and shower cubicle with hand shower and overhead 'rain' style shower.
- Bedroom 2: 3.97 m x 2.88 m (13'0'' x 9'5'')
- Front facing
- Bedroom 3: 3.54 m x 2.66 m (11'7'' x 8'9'')
- Rear facing
- Bedroom 4: 2.95 m x 2.87 m (9'8'' x 9'5'')
- Rear facing room, storage cupboard with hanging rail and shelves.
- Family bathroom:
- Fully tiled with Porcelanosa ceramic tiles and providing bath with shower over, low level WC, sink and shower cubicle with hand shower and overhead 'rain' style shower.
Off the upstairs landing is a hot water cylinder cupboard providing addional storage.
Externally, this wonderful home is complimented with a large, landscaped rear garden offering tropical-style planted beds, lawn and paths/patio laid with black limestone. The garden further offers a kitchen/vegetable garden with fruit trees, planting beds and a greenhouse. Pathway leads to side garden offering a useful storage area for bins, BBQ etc and is fitted with a garden shed. There is an outside tap and double electric socket.
This high spec, luxury detached home really must be seen to be appreciated - book a viewing now.
SENSIBLE OFFERS CONSIDERED
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75418967.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS97088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.