Get brand editions for Arnolds Keys, Sheringham

2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale

Huntley Crescent, Sheringham

Sold STC £52,500

Property Description

Key features

  • Semi detached bungalow
  • Newly built for over 55s
  • Shared ownership
  • Garden
  • Allocated parking

Full description

Tenure: Freehold

This is a rare opportunity to purchase a newly built, two bedroom semi-detached bungalow specifically for the over 55's. The property is located just south of Sheringham's Town centre and within easy reach of all local amenities and both bus and rail services.

This is a shared ownership property with the option to purchase up to 75% with no rent payable on the remaining 25%.
 

PORCH Covered porch with external light. 

ENTRANCE HALL UPVC glazed door to the front aspect, radiator, cloaks cupboard. 

SITTING/DINING ROOM 24' 9" x 7' 9" (7.54m x 2.36m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, double French doors leading to the rear garden, two radiators, telephone and television points, airing cupboard housing a wall mounted combination Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler, slatted drying shelves. 

KITCHEN 8' 5" x 7' 8" (2.57m x 2.34m) UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, combination of wall and base units with laminated work surfaces and tiled splash backs, 1 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. space for gas / electric free standing cooker, extractor hood over, plumbing for automatic washing machine. plinth heater, space for fridge/freezer. 

BEDROOM 1 11' 4" x 10' 4" (3.45m x 3.15m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, telephone and television points. 

BEDROOM 2 10' x 7' 1" (3.05m x 2.16m) UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, telephone and television points, radiator. 

BATHROOM UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect with obscured glazing, bath with mains shower unit over, close coupled WC, wash hand basin on a pedestal, shaver points, radiator, vanity mirror light with further shaving points. 

OUTSIDE To the front of the property there is two off road allocated parking spaces. The front garden is laid to paving with planted flower borders, a wide side access gate leads to the low maintenance rear garden which has a large patio area, raised flower borders and seating .  

AGENTS NOTE The following conditions apply to the sale of this property.

The property is available through the Older Persons Shared Ownership Scheme. Applicants must be aged 55 or over, registered with the Help to Buy Agent for Older Persons Shared Ownership and will be subject to affordability assessment. Applicants must be registered on Your Choice Your Home.

The property is available to purchase from a minimum 25% share at £52,500 with rent payable on the remaining 75% share. The maximum share you can purchase in the property is 75%. Once you have purchased 75%, you do not have to pay rent on the remaining 25% share.
Rent is £360.94 per month at the point of purchasing (25%), Service Charge £9.23 per month
 


More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
06 September 2018

Nearest stations

  • Sheringham (0.5 mi)
  • West Runton (1.1 mi)
  • Cromer (3.2 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Arnolds Keys, Sheringham

11 Station Road, Sheringham, Norfolk NR26 8RE

01263 658022 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Arnolds Keys, Sheringham

11 Station Road, Sheringham, Norfolk NR26 8RE

01263 658022 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Sheringham (0.5 mi)
  • West Runton (1.1 mi)
  • Cromer (3.2 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Arnolds Keys, Sheringham

11 Station Road, Sheringham, Norfolk NR26 8RE

01263 658022 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 101108020105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnolds Keys, Sheringham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.