4 bedroom detached house for saleCrofters Green, Euxton, Chorley
- Modern Detached Family Home
- Excellent Presentation
- Spacious Accommoation
- Popular and Convenient Location
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- Modern Conservatory
- Refitted Kitchen and Utility Room
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Large Private Garden
- Driveway, Garage and Office Suite
EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY - NOT ONE TO BE MISSED - This modern detached family home offers extremely well presented spacious accommodation that comprises of two large reception rooms, a modern conservatory, refitted kitchen and utility room, four good size bedrooms, family bathroom and en suite shower room. There is a large private garden to the rear, driveway, single garage and a separate office suite - VIEWING A MUST!!!
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hallway - Stairs to first floor
Cloaks / Wc - Modern two piece suite. Frosted window to front
Living Room - 6.17m x 3.35m (20'3 x 11'0) - Bay window to front and french doors to rear
Dining Room - 3.81m x 3.05m (12'6 x 10'0) - Understairs cupboard. French doors to
Conservatory - 3.35m x 3.35m (11'0 x 11'0) - French doors to rear garden
Kitchen - 2.97m x 2.74m (9'9 x 9'0) - Recently refitted comprehensive range of modern base and eye level units incorporating integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Windows to front and side. Door to
Utility Room - 3.05m x 1.52m (10'0 x 5'0) - Plumbing for washing machine. Window to side and door to rear
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 3.43m x 2.74m (11'3 x 9'0) - Range of fitted wardrobes. Window to front
En Suite Shower Room - 2.44m x 0.99m (8'0 x 3'3) - Recently refitted modern three piece suite. Frosted window to side
Bedroom 2 - 3.51m x 3.05m (11'6 x 10'0) - Window to rear
Bedroom 3 - 2.97m x 2.74m (9'9 x 9'0) - Window to front
Bedroom 4 - 2.44m x 2.29m (8'0 x 7'6) - Window to rear
Bathroom - 2.06m x 2.06m (6'9 x 6'9) - Recently refitted modern three piece suite. Frosted window to front
Front - The front is open plan with driveway providing off road parking and single garage and a garage that has been converted into an office suite.
Rear - The rear is enclosed by panelled fencing with lawn and paved patio area
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75430766.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28172248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Perspective, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.