3 bedroom semi-detached villa for saleBalmoral Drive, Kirkcaldy
- Situated in a sought after near central location just off Oriel Road
- Well presented semi-detached villa
- Lounge & newly fitted kitchen with open plan dining area
- 3 bedrooms & modern bathroom
- Gas c/h (new boiler Feb 2018) & double glazing
- Garden ground with driveway and garage
Susan Morton at RE/MAX is delighted to market this well presented semi-detached villa situated in a sought after near central location just off Oriel Road, close to the A92 (Edinburgh) link road and railway station which allow easy commuting, the town centre with its varied amenities and Fife Retail Park. Within Strathallan Primary and Balwearie Secondary schools catchment. Comprising: hallway, lounge, newly fitted kitchen with open plan dining area, 3 bedrooms and modern bathroom. Gas central heating (new boiler Feb 2018) and double glazing. Garden ground with driveway and garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75440741.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9096109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX First, Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.