5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Bolberry at Thame Meadows, Thame, OX9
- Double garage
- Five double bedrooms
- Two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room with Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family area with stunning galleried landing
- Walking distance to Lord William's school
- Choose from a range of contemporary finishes to personalise your new Bloor Home
- Dedicated team to help you through the buying process
- Enjoy industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard
- Market town location
- Enjoy peace of mind with an insurance back 10 year warranty
THAME MEADOWS, THAME
Introducing Thame Meadows, a stunning collection of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom high specification homes situated in the vibrant and quintessential market town of Thame.Situated within walking distance to the town centre, local Outstanding secondary school and local leisure centre with swimming pool, this is the perfect location for young couples and families alike.
Plot 85, The Bolbery is a superbly designed, five double bedroom detached home offering luxurious living throughout with imaginative layouts. Enjoy the family-friendly open-plan kitchen/dining/family area french doors leading out to the rear garden and a stunning galleried landing, creating the perfect place as the hub of the house or for entertaining. There is also a separate utility area for added convenience. The downstairs living space also includes a separate lounge and a study ideal for working from home or an additional space to relax. The entrance hall has a downstairs cloakroom and useful storage.
Upstairs,two of the five double bedrooms offer fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room with contemporary Roca sanitary ware. The first floor also has a further modern bathroom with a separate bath and shower cubicle and an additional storage cupboard. Externally an enclosed rear garden and a double garage complete this stylish property.
All our homes at Thame Meadows are Freehold.
Standard specification of our new homes include:
- Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and fridge freezer
- Feature LED cupboard lighting
- Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings.
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
- Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
- Fitted SpaceSlide wardrobes to Master bedroom
- Fitted SpaceSlide wardrobes to bedroom 2
- Personal optional extras available
Please speak to our Sales Advisors for more details.
Opening Times: Open daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can't afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
- Dining Room - 3.36 x 3.64 metre
- Family Room - 2.88 x 2.96 metre
- Kitchen - 3.64 x 3.63 metre
- Lounge - 5.05 x 3.99 metre
- Study - 2.58 x 3.99 metre
- Utility - 2.43 x 1.45 metre
- Bed One - 5.08 x 3.68 metre
- Bed Two - 2.91 x 3.64 metre
- Bed Three - 2.57 x 4.06 metre
- Bed Four - 2.76 x 4.05 metre
- Bed Five - 2.76 x 3.14 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_85. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.