3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRye Avenue, Norwich
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Gas central heating
- Enclosed rear garden
- In need of modernisation
- Viewing recommended
- No onward chain
BEING SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN! The property is an ex local authority end terrace house located just off Aylsham Road to the North of Norwich.
The property offers accommodation comprising entrance hall, kitchen, bathroom, lounge and dining room on the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms off landing. The property benefits from gas fired central heating, a large enclosed rear garden and is being sold with no onward chain! The property is in need of some modernisation and an early viewing is recommended this is a blank canvas for a wide range of vendors.
Telephone point and double glazed door to front aspect.
Lounge 15' 1" x 11' 11" ( 4.60m x 3.63m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect, radiator, TV point and electric fireplace.
Dining Room 10' x 9' 11" ( 3.05m x 3.02m )
Radiator and double glazed window to front aspect.
Kitchen 9' 11" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.02m max x 3.02m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces over, double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, gas oven and gas hob, plumbing space for washing machine, sink/drainer and pantry which is excellent for storage.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, WC, bath with mixer tap, part tiled walls and sink.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance to first floor with loft access, double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, cupboard and airing cupboard with boiler which houses the Worcester Bosch boiler.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 14' 11" ( 3.02m x 4.55m )
Double glazed window to front and rear aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' ( 3.73m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 7' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and TV point.
Externally to the rear of the property there is a large enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a shed and patio area. There is also a large green area where you can park outside the front. Ref: 36101
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75448379.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR129750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.