2 bedroom flat for saleLansdowne Road, West Worthing BN11 4NF
- Converted 2nd Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Allocated Car Parking Space
- Close to Local Amenities and Transport Links
- Share of Freehold
- Chain Free
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Internally there is a very spacious entrance hall leading to a open plan lounge with Juliet balcony, good size kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms with the benefit of an en-suite off the master bedroom and a family bathroom/wc.
Externally the property has an allocated car parking space.
Situated in a sought after position off Grand Avenue with Goring Road shopping parade and Worthing Seafront less than three quarters of a mile away. Worthing town centre with its comprehensive shopping amenities, restaurants, pubs, cinemas, theatres and leisure facilities is approximately one mile away. The nearest station is West Worthing which is approximately three quarters of a mile away. Bus services run nearby on Grand Avenue and Mill Road.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE: Stairs leading to second floor.
ENTRANCE HALL: Radiator and window.
LOUNGE: (S) 22' 0" x 15' 11" max (6.71m x 4.85m) Radiator, log burner, double glazed door opening to:
KITCHEN/DINER: (N) 16' 11" x 14' 9" (5.16m x 4.5m) Comprising wall and base units, built in oven, gas hob and extractor over. Sink and drainer with mixer taps. Space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, windows and velux windows. Feature fireplace, window seat, radiator, space for table & chairs and cupboard housing gas fired combination boiler.
BEDROOM ONE: (S) 14' 3" x 10' 8" (4.34m x 3.25m) Radiator, double glazed doors to Juliet balcony and door to en-suite.
EN-SUITE: (W) Double glazed window, radiator, shower cubicle with shower attachment over, wc and wash hand basin.
BEDROOM TWO: (N) 14' 6" x 13' 6" (4.42m x 4.11m) Radiator, double glazed window and feature fireplace.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (E) Comprising wood panelled bath with mixer taps, wc, shower cubicle with folding screen and shower attachment. Wash hand basin and mixer taps, part tiled walls, radiator, window and velux window.
WALK IN STORAGE CUPBOARD 5' 4" x 5' 0" (1.63m x 1.52m)
OFF ROAD CAR PARKING: Allocated car parking space.
SERVICE CHARGE: £1500 per annum
SHARE OF FREEHOLD * AGENTS NOTES * The vendor has paid for service charges for the upcoming works of new roof, gutters, downpipes and the decorating of the exterior.
LEASE: remainder of a 999 year lease from 2003
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75448952.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791070513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Worthing - Goring Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.