1 bedroom apartment for saleJamaica Street, Liverpool, L1
- Central location overlooking the historic river to the west with Liverpool ONE shopping complex to the north.
- A boutique development of 36 rooms carefully designed to enable an exit strategy for investors.
- Generous floor-plans taking advantage of the original building’s finer features and combining these with high quality modern amenities.
- Bar & restaurant to the ground floor managed by Wolf & Lamb.
- Living Brick are looking to retain complete control of the hotel as well as the bar & restaurant within its own portfolio.
- Communal areas enlivened with a bold, raw, urban design to encapsulate the building’s warehouse lineage whilst appealing to the modern city visitor.
A brand new development offering a fantastic investment opportunities to cash buyers with assured returns.
The Baltic will sit within a beautiful turn of the century building at the most visible juncture to Liverpool’s newly emerging creative hub. The preferred architects KDP have been tasked to retain the stunning pilaster entrance and crittal windows aligned to a contemporary rooftop extension. The main arterial route and open aspect will afford the building maximum exposure and footfall in a fabulous location.
The Baltic will feature four elegant rooms styles which cater to all types of stay. For more information please call PropertyEagle.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Baltichotel75625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Eagle, Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.