5 bedroom detached house for salePlot 181, Greenacres, Bishop's Cleeve
- Detached family home
- Five bedrooms
- Master with en suite
- Charming location
- Outstanding choice of schooling
- Cheltenham is 3 miles away
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast room
- Formal dining room
- Double Garage & driveway
** * PART EX OFFERED ***
PLOT 181 - The Hadleigh
* Pictures of Hadleigh Showhome
Is a five bedroom detached home that comes complete with double garage & driveway.
Detached 5 bedroom home
Double garage and driveway
Open plan kitchen/family room
French doors to the rear garden from kitchen/family room
Separate utility room with outside access
Separate dining room
Master bedroom with en suite shower
The ground floor consists of a spacious living room, separate dining room, utility, downstairs cloakroom and open plan kitchen/family room with French doors to the rear garden.
The first floor contains all 5 bedrooms, including master bedroom with en suite, study which could alternately be used as a fifth bedroom and family bathroom.
Living Room - 5.25 x 3.35 (17'2" x 10'11") -
Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room - 8.55 x 3.03 (28'0" x 9'11") -
Dining Room - 3.55 x 2.84 (11'7" x 9'3") -
Bedroom One - 4.87 x 2.90 (15'11" x 9'6") -
En Suite -
Bedroom Two - 3.36 x 3.01 (11'0" x 9'10") -
Bedroom Three - 3.47 x 3.03 (11'4" x 9'11") -
Bedroom Four - 3.04 x 2.79 (9'11" x 9'1") -
Bedroom Five - 2.79 x 2.29 (9'1" x 7'6") -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28175704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sheldon Bosley Knight, New Homes, Warwickshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.