10 bedroom property for sale51-59 Norfolk Road, Margate, Kent
- For sale by auction
- Bedrooms: 10
TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION AS LOT 63 ON WEDNESDAY 26 SEP 2018 - A well located and impressive building of some 26,000 sq ft being a former training centre and religious retreat. Planning permission for change of use to 5 x four bedroom houses, 1 x three bedroom house, 5 x two bedroom flats, 1 x two bedroom dwelling and three garages. Vacant.Tenure
- Margate, with a population of some 49,000, is a leading British resort and seaside town located approximately 15 miles north-east of Canterbury
- The property is located in Cliftonville and is situated between Eastern Esplanade and Northdown Road, a short distance from the sea front
- Shopping facilities are available locally and to a greater extent on High Street and Marine Parade in Margate town centre, along with a good selection of cafés, bars and restaurants
- Recreational facilities are available at Northdown Park and the local countryside and seaside
- Nearby road communications are via the A254
- An end of terrace building
- Former training centre and retreat
- Arranged over ground and three upper floors
- Presented in reasonable decorative order
- Most bedrooms en-suite
- Passenger lift
- Fully fitted industrial kitchen
- Double glazing
- Fire detectors
- Swimming pool (covered over)
- Ground Floor – Reception Hall, Five Office Rooms, Two Laundry Rooms, Chapel, Dining Room, Lecture Room, Computer Room, Kitchen, 3 x WCs, Covered Swimming Pool, Cellar
- First Floor – 26 Bedrooms (most with En-Suite Shower/WC), Living Room
- Second Floor – 26 Bedrooms (most with En-Suite Shower/WC), Living Room
- Third Floor – 9 Bedrooms (most with En-Suite Shower/WC), Living Room
Total Gross Internal Area 26,000 sq ft
Permission (reference 9F/TH/18/0459) was granted by Thanet Council on the 19th July 2018 for ‘Change of use to 5 x four bedroom houses, 1 x three bedroom house and 5 x two bedroom flats together with the erection of 1 x two bedroom dwelling, three garages and alterations to the fenestration following the demolition of the existing front and rear extensions’.Viewing
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2feb5ec0-bf39-44db-b6e5-970770265205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, National Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, National Auctions on 020 7824 9025.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.