2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFletchers Alley, TEWKESBURY, Gloucestershire, GL20 5QD
- Historic alleyway cottage
- Two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
- 21Ft living room with fireplace
- Fitted modern kitchen
- Family bathroom with roll top bath
- Enclosed low maintenance split level courtyard garden
Historic Tewkesbury alley way home that has been modernised and maintained to create a welcoming homely cottage to love and enjoy.
Hidden behind a large gate and wall providing extra security and privacy for the low maintenance split level garden that comes into view once through the gate. This tells you that this could be that allusive character town cottage you have been waiting for.
You enter the cottage via stable doors to a modern fitted kitchen with wood worktops that is in keeping with the home styling, from here you enter a 21Ft x 13Ft living room that is big enough to host a family size dining table and your sofa to relax in after a long day. Upstairs the theme and style continue offering two bedrooms both have built in wardrobes to help keep the clutter at bay, serviced by a fantastic bathroom with roll top bath.
9'3 x 9'0
21'0 x 13'0
13'0 x 9'5
10'0 x 10'0
25'0 x 22'0
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75530825.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 365115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Tewkesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.