3 bedroom bungalow for saleHall Road, Outwell, Wisbech
Offers in Excess of
- NO CHAIN!
- Corner Plot
- 23ft Kitchen Diner
- Underfloor Heating
- Upstairs AND Downstairs Bedrooms
- Popular Village Location
This stunning family home is beautifully presented and is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN! This property benefits of sitting on a corner plot in a popular village location providing easy access to all village amenities, has a generous 23ft Kitchen Diner and Underfloor Heating.
UPVC door to front, stairs leading to first floor, door to garage, Karden flooring, underfloor heating
Lounge 4.90m x 3.56m (16'1" x 11'8")
UPVC French doors to side leading into a patio area, TV point, telephone point, Kardean flooring, underfloor heating
Kitchen Diner 7.06m x 3.51m (23'2" x 11'6")
UPVC window to rear and side, fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with curved edge work surfaces, integrated double oven, hob with extractor hood, one and quarter sink and drainer, integrated dishwasher and fridge, TV point, Kardean flooring, underfloor heating
Utility Room 2.95m x 1.83m (9'8" x 6')
UPVC door to rear, UPVC window to rear, fitted with a range of base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, vent for tumble dryer, Kardean flooring, underfloor heating
Ground Floor Bedroom 4.24m x 3.53m (16'1" x 11'7")
UPVC window to front, TV point, Kardean flooring, underfloor heating
Low level WC, hand wash basin, extractor fan, Kardean flooring, underfloor heating
First Floor Landing
UPVC window to front, airing cupboard, radiator
Bedroom One 4.55m x 3.18m (14'11" x 10'5")
UPVC window to side, radiator, built in wardrobes, TV point, door to En Suite
Velux window, low level WC, hand wash basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, heated towel rail
Bedroom Two 4.55m x 4.52m (14'11" x 14'10")
UPVC window to front, radiator, built in wardrobes, TV point
Velux window, low level WC, hand wash basin, P shaped bath with shower over, heated towel rail, extractor fan
Sliding iron gates to front, gravelled driveway offering an abundance of off road parking, lawn area to side and front, various trees, gate to rear
Paved patio area, various shrubs, outside cold water tap, electric point
Garage 19'7" x 9'10" (5.97m x 3.00m)
Electric remote controlled roller door to front, UPVC window to side, electric and lighting, wall mounted boiler, door leading to Entrance hall
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75549698.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC203414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.