2 bedroom flat for saleWalton on Thames
- Ground floor, luxury apartment.
- Individually designed development.
- Direct (internal) access to garaging.
- Two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Gated entrance - large grounds.
- Positioned between town & station.
Kingswood Lodge was built just over ten years ago and was designed to blend in seamlessly to the surrounding environment. Externally, the architecture very much reflects the residential location, positioned among sizeable detached properties. Furthermore, the generous plot has created a large front parking area and garaging, although this is the only property with an integral garage and internal access. Approached via electronic wooden gates a secure and peaceful environment includes a beautiful rear garden for only a small number of residents. Internally, the specification is very impressive and has several unusual features. The main living room opens directly out onto a very secluded patio and outdoor entertaining space, completely screened on all sides. The kitchen-breakfast room has a full range of built-in appliances and is complemented by granite work-surfaces, recessed lighting and direct access into the single garage with both power and light. Remaining accommodation includes two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The main bedroom has the en-suite facility and a comprehensive range of wardrobes and the second (main) bathroom includes an enclosed bath. Both bathrooms are fully tiled and under-floor heated, as is the entire apartment with separate thermostatic controls.
Garden & Exterior
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75556430.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 431725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Walton-on-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.