Land for sale, Plot at Tillynaught, Portsoy, Banff, AB452YR
- 0.25 Acre Site in Previous Building Location
- Development potential subject to investigating and gaining necessary planning consents
- Picturesque rural location
- Vendor happy to consider all reasonable offers, please contact the Edinburgh sales office on 0131 225 2299 for further details.
- The site Lays 2.75 miles south-west of the former fishing village of Portsoy and 8 miles west of the costal town of Banff on the eastern bank of the Burn of Boyne.
The site occupies a 0.26 Acre site of a Former Buildings & site adjoining the Burn of Boyne. Reservoir and adjoining buildings have been removed and in filled. The site Lays 2.75 miles south-west of the former fishing village of Portsoy and 8 miles west of the costal town of Banff on the eastern bank of the Burn of Boyne. A seldom available opportunity in a picturesque rural location.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4674847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.