Land for sale, Former Reservoir, Boghead Farm, Lumsden, Huntly, AB544LE
- 60.5 square yard site set in beautiful Aberdeenshire countryside.
- Tranquil Location with Dramatic Views of the Surrounding Countryside.
- Great location close to towns of Huntly and Lumsden
- Vendor happy to consider all realistic offers. Please contact the Edinburgh Sales Office on 0131-225-2299 for all enquiries.
- The site lies within a north west facing grass field which forms part of Boghead farm, 900 metres to the east of the village of Lumsden and the Alford- Lumsden- Huntly A97.
It is understood that the 60.5 square yard site was partially reinstated, including the removal of the redundant reservoir (believed to be of oval concrete construction)and its boundary fencing, at the same time as the Lumsden New Reservoir was constructed during the mid 1990's. The former Reservoir site is now undefined within a grass field, though it is likely that a remaining 1,3 meter x 0.9 meter chamber within the field, which is covered by a heavy duty metal lids, is at the location of the site. There is a flow of water through this chamber.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4674881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.