3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCoppice Road, Ryhall, Stamford
- Three Bedroom End Terrace
- Large Rear Garden
- Single Garage with Off Road Parking
- Potential for further Off Road Parking to the Front, Subject To Planning
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Modern Lounge with Lovely Feature Fireplace
- Two Double Bedrooms and a Single Bedroom
- EPC Rating - D
*NO ONWARD CHAIN* Three bedroom end terrace situated in the popular village of Ryhall boasting a large enclosed rear garden, single garage with driveway, two spacious reception rooms, two double bedrooms, utility room and downstairs w/c.
The property is arranged over two floors, initially greeted via an entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor, a door way to the side leads into the large light and airy lounge with a lovely feature fireplace. Continuing through the property is a kitchen diner featuring a wealth of base and eye level units. Completing downstairs is a separate hallway connecting the kitchen and the outhouse which has electrics to be used as a utility room plus a separate W/C. To the first floor, the landing connects two well balanced double bedrooms, a further single bedroom with built in wardrobe and a three piece family bathroom.
Outside to the front, is mainly lawn with a hedge row enclosing but has potential to be converted into further off road parking subject to planning. Gated access to the side of the property leads into the rear garden which is split between a patio seating area and a long mainly laid to lawn fully enclosed with an inset footpath leading to the sheds, off road parking space and single garage with up and over door.
Entrance Hall - 1.88m x 0.84m (6'2 x 2'9) -
Lounge - 5.11m narrowing to 4.06m x 3.40m (16'9 narrowing t -
Kitchen / Diner - 6.07m x 2.54m (19'11 x 8'4) -
Rear Hallway - 2.79m x 1.35m (9'2 x 4'5) -
Outhouse - 3.45m x 2.72m narrowing to 1.88m (11'4 x 8'11 narr -
W/C - 1.52m x 0.76m (5 x 2'6) -
Landing - 3.10m x 0.81m (10'2 x 2'8) -
Bathroom - 2.18m x 1.68m (7'2 x 5'6) -
Master Bedroom - 3.76m x 3.40m (12'4 x 11'2) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.76m x 2.57m narrowing to 1.68m (12'4 x 8'5 narro -
Bedroom 3 - 3.40m x 2.24m (11'2 x 7'4) -
Garage - 4.83m x 2.51m (15'10 x 8'3) -
Outside - Outside to the front, is mainly lawn with a hedge row enclosing but has potential to be converted into further off road parking subject to planning. Gated access to the side of the property leads into the rear garden which is split between a patio seating area and a long mainly laid to lawn fully enclosed with an inset footpath leading to the sheds, off road parking space and single garage with up and over door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75601352.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28189180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Stamford Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.