Get brand editions for Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Preston

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Flat 21, Guardian Close, Poole Road, Preston

£66,500

Property Description

Key features

  • Two bedroom apartment
  • Landscaped gardens
  • Off street parting
  • Very well maintained
  • 70% share
  • Over 60?s
  • Laundry room & lift
  • Communal lounge
  • EPC C

Full description

Sat in the peaceful Guardian Close, surrounded by landscaped gardens to all sides, sits this quaint two bedroom apartment with outstanding views.
This spacious apartment features panic alarms in most rooms and comprises of : Entrance hall, spacious lounge, kitchen, double bedroom, single bedroom and three piece shower room.
Use of the extensive gardens, communal lounge, laundry room and parking. The building is also fitted with a lift and allows dogs.
£66,500 represents an 70% share of the apartment, the other 30% is retained by Anchor
Ground rents and services are charged at £174.00 per month.
60’s and overs only (we are told management will consider 59.5 upwards)

EPC TBC


Lounge Diner 
18'01 x 10'02 - A bright and spacious room with a walk in bay window with views to the manicured gardens.

Kitchen 
15'06 x 5'10 - A modern fitted kitchen comprising of matching wall, drawer and base units further enhanced with tiled splash back and room for appliances.

Bedroom 1 
11'01 x 9'09 - A spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and views to the garden.

Bedroom 2 
12'02 x 5'09 - With a window to the rear.

Shower Room 
5'09 x 6'08 - A modern shower room with recently replaced low flush toilet with concealed plumbing, hand basin with vanity cupboard, walk in shower and heated shower rail.

More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
13 September 2018

Nearest stations

  • Preston (1.8 mi)
  • Lostock Hall (4.0 mi)
  • Bamber Bridge (4.0 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Preston

90 Fishergate, Preston, PR1 2NJ

01772 399181 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Preston

90 Fishergate, Preston, PR1 2NJ

01772 399181 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Preston (1.8 mi)
  • Lostock Hall (4.0 mi)
  • Bamber Bridge (4.0 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Preston

90 Fishergate, Preston, PR1 2NJ

01772 399181 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference CAR181161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.