2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBrympton Road, Stoke, Coventry
- Popular location close to local amenities and access to the City Centre
- Beautifully presented family home
- Two double bedrooms and shower room
- Living room, neat kitchen and extended dining area and utility
- Gardens and garage.
- Internal inspection essential
** BOOK YOUR VIEWING ON LINE ON OUR WEBSITE** A beautifully presented end terrace house situated within a popular residential area just off Binley Road and within easy access of local shops, schools and access to the City Centre.
Internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation offered which comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, living room, open plan breakfast kitchen and utility room. On the first floor are two double bedrooms and shower room. Gardens to front and rear and rear access to a garage. The property has gas fired central heating with the boiler under warranty until 2022, double glazing and rewiring carried out in 2015 with a new consumer unit.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102626016414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.