2 bedroom apartment for salePittville Circus, Cheltenham
- Grade II listed, two bedroom duplex apartment
- Offered to the market with No Onward Chain
- Within walking distance of the town centre and Pittville Park
- Own front door leading to spacious entrance hall
- Two double bedrooms, master with en suite bathroom.
- Separate shower room
- Stunning drawing room with high ceiling and floor to ceiling sash windows
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with fully fitted kitchen
- Allocated parking space plus option for parking permit
- Must be viewed to fully appreciate all that the property offers
Flat Two, Tower House is a stunning two-bedroom Grade II listed duplex apartment found within this wonderful building, located within walking distance of the town centre and Pittville Park and is offered to the market with No Onward Chain.
There are many features to this property but the first is found even before you walk into the property, your own front door. Accessed from Back Albert Place, walking into the property leads into a spacious entrance where there is space to create a study area if required. Stairs rise to the upper level whilst the hallway leads to the bedrooms and shower room.
The main bedroom is flooded with natural light due to the large sash windows found at the end of the room. The bedroom also offers an en-suite bathroom with over bath shower. The second bedroom is also a double room and completing this floor is the three-piece white shower room.
Moving to the upper level the stairwell brings you in the open plan kitchen/breakfast room. The kitchen offers an array of integral appliances to include oven, hob and extractor fan, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. The dining area will comfortably seat a table and six chairs and again is wonderfully light due to the large picture window.
The final room is one that cannot be ignored, the wonderful drawing room. Walking into the room, there is a sense of grandeur and one cannot help but be impressed by the high ceiling and the floor to ceiling sash windows which offers a pleasant outlook over leafy trees and green space.
Finally, the property offers gas central heating, an allocated parking space and the option to purchase permit parking for Zone 5.
To summarise, this really is a wonderful period property, full of space and natural light and one that impresses from the moment to arrive, yet to fully appreciate all that is on offer, a viewing is essential. To arrange your viewing, please contact us on 01242 220080 and we would be delighted to arrange this for you
From the Promenade turn right ontoTrafalgar Street and then left at the 1st cross street onto Montpellier Spa Road. Turn left onto Montpellier Drive, left onto Bath Road and then turn right into St Lukes Road.
Turn left onto College Rd and proceed over the traffic lights onto Hewlett Rd. At the mini roundabout continue straight over onto All Saints Road and proceed to the bottom of the road and then turn left. Proceed onto Pittville Circus roundabout where the property can be found on the left hand side. Parking for the property is located at the front of the property although the properties private front door is located on Back Albert Place
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75624662.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.