3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDunsford Close, Old Town, Swindon
- Stunningly Presented Throughout
- 3 Good Size Bedrooms
- Corner Plot Position
- Driveway Parking
- Secluded/Private Rear Garden
- An Impressive Kitchen/Dining Room With Quartz Work Surfaces
- Rear Aspect Back Ont Wood Copse Area
- Modern First Floor Bathroom
- Modern Downstairs Shower Room/Utility Room
- A Must View Home!
Richard James Estate Agents are delighted to offer For Sale this STUNNINGLY PRESENTED semi detached family home which can be located towards the end of a very sought after cul-de-sac road of Old Town. Offering convenient access to both Old Town and the Town Centre amenities as well as fantastic access to major road links and local reputable schools. Attributes include: A secluded/private fully enclosed rear garden which in turn backs onto a wood copse area, a newly paved driveway providing parking for c.two vehicles, a wonderful triple aspect kitchen/dining room which benefits from having Quartz work surfaces and plenty of natural light. In additional there is a modern shower room/utility room to the ground floor. To the first floor there are 3 GENEROUS SIZE BEDROOMS and a modern bathroom. To fully appreciate this amazing property, we would highly recommend a viewing at your earliest convenience.
Directions - From the Old Town Office proceed onto Bath Road, then at the 2nd roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Kingshill Road, continue down and at the 2nd roundabout turn left and continue straight on into Dunsford Close, follow the road through the development and the property will be found towards the end of the road to your left hand side.
FLOOR PLANS-These are intended as a GUIDE only. Dimensions are approximate. NOT TO SCALE. We have taken every care with the preparation of these details. They do not form any part of an offer or contract and are a guide only. We have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fitting or services and cannot verify they are in working order. All measurements are approximate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75624755.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28191880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard James, Old Town, Swindon . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.