4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRaydean Road, Barnet, EN5
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Walking Distance to High Barnet Underground Station
- Large, Extensive Reception Room
- Off Road Parking for Two/Three Vehicles
- Internal Viewing Highly Recommended
We are pleased to present this three/four bedroom semi-detached property situated in the sought after location of Barnet, North London.
The property benefits from three bedrooms and a fourth bedroom/family room with separate cloakroom. The property also boasts three/four reception rooms with an open plan living room perfect for accommodating larger families.
Internally the property has been kept to a good standard and lends itself well to a growing family. It could also be an ideal investment property.
Outside, the property from the front consists of two-three off road parking spaces and an enclosed rear garden which is well maintained.
For internal viewings please contact Fine and Country - North London on 02038197999
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75625955.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26937548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North London . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.