3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTait Avenue, Edlington, Doncaster
- Customise your own finishing touches.
- Superbly spacious - just check the floor plan.
- Outbuildings & gardens you can get creative with.
- Two double bedrooms & generous third.
- Close to local amenities & motorway links.
- Estimated Rental Income £550pcm / 7% Yield
Guide Price £90,000 - £100,000
A superb opportunity to purchase a larger than average three bedroom property on Tait Avenue.
The current ground floor accommodation is true to it's original construction; large double aspect lounge allowing versatile furnishing, large sofa corner, roaring fire, stylish accessories and décor. You could also look to replace the rear window with French doors. Nevertheless this is the largest room with flexible living. The kitchen and dining room are separate; subject to the relevant planning permission and also your budget there is scope to really open this area up, using part of the outbuildings; imagine a real family room, high gloss kitchen unit, island with contrasting worktop, integrated appliances, dining area with space for a cosy sofa, separate utility to lock your laundry, shoes & coats away, potential for a down stairs W/C so your guests don't have to wander upstairs and the ultimate bi folding doors. Isn't that the dream? There is so much potential this property offers, you will be super excited upon viewing.
Upstairs the landing is a real feature, perfectly symmetrical and super light; to the right are two bedrooms, a double front facing room with cupboard over the stairs housing the combi boiler and a rear facing bedroom overlooking your huge garden. To the left; a front facing bedroom again with cupboards and rear facing bathroom with white suite.
The rear garden is currently accessed through the outbuildings and is a blank canvas so your visions can come alive. Your rattan furniture would sit perfectly on a patio area, with your summer BBQ close by, perhaps a fire pit & pergola with fairy lights above to really set a cosy mood on an autumns evening? If you really want to splash out then why not invest in a hot tub and bar area to entertain your guests. Keep the garden easy to maintain by turfing or laying artificial grass, there is even space for a summer house that you could use all year round, kit out as a gym or if you're launching a beauty business get started and set up here.
Local amenities are nearby as is a bus stop with a regular timetable to Doncaster Town Centre, Frenchgate shopping centre & Train Station connecting the commuter to London Kings Cross in approximately 90 minutes. As is the A1 motorway a short drive with links to M1, M18, M62 & beyond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101025006187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moss Properties, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.