4 bedroom detached house for saleAuchavan Gardens, Glenrothes
- Executive 4 bedroom detached home
- Flexible living accommodation
- Extensive private gardens with tree belt backdrop
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with integrated appliances
- EPC C(72)
- Multi car driveway(6 plus average sized cars) & Garage
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Viewing highly recommended
A stunning 4 bedroom detached executive villa offering both flexible and versatile family accommodation. The property is ideally positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac within this sought after residential development and also benefits from beautiful extensive gardens to the front and rear..........
This immaculately presented property offers the size and flexible living accommodation associated with a home of this nature, whilst providing current modern day qualities, which are more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements. The accommodation consists on the ground floor of a welcoming entrance hallway, downstairs WC, a well-proportioned lounge which leads through to a generously sized dining room - this provides an expansive space which is ideal for entertaining. The large double glazed front windows also allow an abundant of natural light into the home. Adding to the ground floor accommodation is a further bedroom with a lovely aspect over the beautiful rear garden and benefits from an ensuite shower room - this room could also be used as a family room/snug or playroom depending on your living requirements. The kitchen/breakfast room is a delightful area with a range of base and wall units plus is well-equipped with integrated appliances consisting of built in NEFF double oven, 5 ring NEFF gas hob, NEFF microwave oven as well as a built in Fridge Freezer and dishwasher. Completing the downstairs accommodation is a well-appointed utility room with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
On the 1st floor the property consists of 3 double bedrooms and a 4 piece family bathroom comprising of paneled bath, low level w.c, wash hand basin and a separate quadrant shower.
Lounge 14' 4" x 12' 5" ( 4.37m x 3.78m )
Dining Room 10' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.28m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 4 14' 4" x 9' 10" ( 4.37m x 3.00m )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.28m )
1st Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13' 2" exc wardrobe x 11' 4" ( 4.01m exc wardrobe x 3.45m )
Bedroom 2 14' 1" exc wardrobe x 9' 10" ( 4.29m exc wardrobe x 3.00m )
Bedroom 3 14' 3" exc wardrobe x 10' 4" ( 4.34m exc wardrobe x 3.15m )
Bathroom 8' 6" x 7' 9" ( 2.59m x 2.36m )
There is excellent storage throughout which includes built in wardrobes in all of the top floor bedrooms.
All rooms are decorated in to an exceptional level in bright neutral décor. Fixtures and fittings are first class with attention to detail in all aspects. Quality floor coverings are included within the sale.
To the front of the home a sizeable driveway provides off street parking for numerous family sized cars and in turn allows access to the integral garage. The rear garden is a joy to behold in both size & backdrop. This large expansive area is mainly laid to lawn and benefits from a background of trees/shrubbery providing an exceptional private space to fully enjoy - it is a truly special area for those that are passionate for gardening or for friends and family to be entertained.
Glenrothes is regarded as one of the most popular towns in Scotland with an array of local amenities including the Kingdom Shopping Centre as well as sport and leisure at Michael Woods, plus there are both Primary and Secondary schooling available. There are railway stations at both Thornton and Markinch and there is access to the A92 for travel within Fife and the M90 and Forth Road Bridge, all providing links to Edinburgh, Glasgow and beyond. On the outskirts of Glenrothes is the renowned 4-star Balbirnie House Hotel with an adjoining 18 hole golf course.
Under the terms of the Estate Agents Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the vendor of this property is an employee/associate of the Connells Group.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI108480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.