1 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Hollies, Grange Lane, Gateacre, Liverpool, L25
- Contemporary One Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Situated in the Highly Sought After Area of Gateacre, L25
- Well Appointed Communal Grounds
- Entrance Hall, Open Plan Kitchen/ Reception Room
- Bright and Spacious with Atmospheric Spotlighting
- Good Sized Double Bedroom with Shower Room
- Impressive Property with Neutral Decor Throughout
- Externally Comprises a Decked Patio to the Rear
New to the sales market is this stunning one bedroom bungalow, located in the gated community of The Hollies on Grange Lane. This bright and spacious property greets you with an open plan kitchen lounge area that is contemporary in style with gloss finished wall and base units, integrated appliances and space for a relaxing family dining area. Continuing through this well presented residence you have a good sized double bedroom and three piece shower room. Furthermore, there is a decked patio to the rear
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9970215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.