1 bedroom flat for saleEffra Parade, London, SW2
- Excellent location
- new kitchen
- modern and neutral decoration
- ready to move in
- 7mins walk to Brixton village
- 8mins walk to Herne Hill Station
- 3mins from Brockwell Park
A well-presented one bedroom flat in a quiet residential road just minutes from Brockwell Park. The property is on the first floor of a popular modern development and consists of a spacious living room, a separate kitchen (recently replaced), a bright double bedroom and a modern bathroom. The building benefits from a secure entry system and communal bike storage.
Effra Parade is perfecly located for access to central London with both the Victoria Line (Brixton underground) and Thameslink (Herne Hill) services offering very fast routes to central London. This is a highly desirable area to live in thanks to the open spaces of Brockwell Park and its historic Lido, vibrant Brixton and charming Herne Hill, plus countless restaurants and pubs, all on the doorstep.
Book your viewing today using Housesimple's online tool.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75669698.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS99156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.