4 bedroom detached house for saleGarner Drive, Tyldesley, Manchester
- Executive detached family home
- Four bedrooms
- Amazing open plan dining / kitchen / lounge
- Driveway and garage
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Low maintenance rear garden
OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER 12.30PM - 2PM
An amazing aspirational family home situated in a quiet cul de sac with excellent commuters access.
This is a unique opportunity to purchase a superb extended detached property boasting an exceptional finish throughout focused on family living.
This recently upgraded property affords spacious, modern living accommodation comprising of;
Entrance Hall, WC, Lounge, open plan fitted Kitchen with built in breakfast bar island unit / Dining area / Lounge, and Utility room
First Floor Landing boasts access to four generous sized bedrooms. Master with wardrobes and 3 piece En Suite Shower Room. There is an additional 3 piece Family Bathroom.
Externally there is a resin driveway for two vehicles leading to the garage. The property has gas central heating and double glazing with patio doors to the rear onto the garden.
Call UK Online Agents on 0800 772 3773 to view this property 7 days a week.
Front External -
Entrance Hall -
Family Room -
Master Bedroom -
Bedroom Two -
Bedroom Three -
Bedroom Four -
Family Bathroom -
Rear Garden -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75669707.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28196375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UK Online Agents, Oswaldtwistle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.