3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRaynham Street, SG13
- 3 Bed end of terrace house
- Sought after location
- 60' Rear garden
- Off street parking for several vehicles
- Only a few minutes' walk to the station
- 1140 Sq Ft
- SG13 school catchment area
- No upward chain
- 3 Bedroom End Of Terrace House For sale
- Rarely available 3-bed Victorian end of terrace house in much sought after location.
- Situated at the quiet ‘no through’ end of Raynham Street with 60’ rear garden and
- Off street parking for several vehicles.
- Only a few minutes’ walk to the station and the heart of the town with all its amenities.
This modernised property has been carefully updated whilst still maintaining that quintessential Victorian charm that still remains both popular and practical.
The property consists of front entrance door into a period tiled hallway, lounge with feature log burner, dining/reception room leading through to the large kitchen/breakfast room. Utility area with cellar access leads into wc with service cupboard housing boiler/cylinder/lighting control systems.
Stairs up from entrance hall lead to half landing, accessing either master bedroom with vaulted ceiling or corridor to further guest bedrooms and bespoke bathroom.
It is also afforded good natural light by way of the many Velux roof windows fitted.
Patio doors out onto a contemporary paved seating area. Maintenance free lawned area and pathway leading to a large shed with screened materials and log store area.
To the side is a sizeable utility yard and double gates opening into the driveway.
The property benefits from sizeable storage areas such as under stairs cloak cupboard, cellar room, built in wardrobes and easily accessible loft.
- SG13 school catchment area.
- Marketed with no upward chain.
- Offers in excess of £575.000
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75685007.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH6174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.