5 bedroom terraced house for saleDalyell Road, Brixton, London, SW9
- Gorgeous five bedroom period house
- Arranged over three fabulous floors
- Fabulous fully-equipped kitchen with an island
- Five good-sized double bedrooms
- Contemporary family bathroom and additional shower room
- Lovely landscaped garden
- Substantial double reception room
- Excellent central location
Recently refurbished throughout this gorgeous five bedroom period house offers a stunning accommodation with ample living and entertaining space and lovely garden.
Dalyell Road is a quiet residential street, situated just moments from many local shops, pus, cafes and restaurants, while local transport links include Brixton underground station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75686270.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1077619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Brixton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.