4 bedroom detached house for salePowfoot Road, Kirkcaldy, KY2
- Large Family Home
- 4 Spacious Bedrooms
- Conservatory To The Rear
- Early Viewing A Must
- EPC = D
* LARGE EXTENDED FAMILY HOME IN THE EVER POPULAR DUNNIKIER ESTATE
* WELL THOUGHT THROUGH LAYOUT TO SUIT THE MODERN FAMILY
* DRIVE AND GARAGE TO THE REAR
* CONSERVATORY OVERLOOKING THE SUNNY REAR GARDEN
1 Powfoot Road offers everything a buyer could be looking for, whilst still allowing scope for further improvements. The property which has been sypathetically extended now offers generous living accommodation which briefly comprises; extended entrance hall giving access to the lounge, master bedroom and spacious shower room. The lounge has a large picture window to the front and leads to the dining room, conservatory and kitchen. At first floor level two further double bedrooms and a smaller single can be found along with the family bathroom. Gardens wrap around the front, side and rear and there is a single garage and drive to the rear. EPC Rating = Band D.
Kirkcaldy is situated on the coast of the Firth of Forth and offers a wide range of shopping, recreational facilities and amenities including a theatre, museum and library. There are nursery, primary, secondary and further education facilities. There are town centre rail and bus stations.
Properties in Dunnikier Estate are always in high demand and although there are elements of modernisation now required it will be a perfect family home that you can put your own mark on.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75689342.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528830802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.