3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestenra Avenue, Ellesmere Port
- 3 Bed Semi Detached
- Off Road Parking
- Cul De Sac Location
- Downstairs W/C
- Sensational Rear Garden
- Perfect Family Home
Jones and Chapman are delighted to bring to the market this well presented three bedroom semi-detached property. The property is located on a good sized plot, and is situated close to local schools, shops and public transport.
Jones and Chapman are delighted to bring to the market this well presented three bedroom semi-detached property. The property is located on a good sized plot, and is situated close to local schools, shops and public transport. To the ground floor, this family home comprises; an entrance hall, open plan lounge/dining area, kitchen, downstairs W/C and utility room. To the first floor; the property comprises three well-proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally, there is a spectacular rear garden/entertainment area, to the front there is a driveway for a minimum of two cars. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate what this property truly has to offer! Call us now for early viewings!!!
**Ideal for first time buyers**
A double glazed front door, A double glazed window to the side aspect and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge/diner 22' 5" x 12' ( 6.83m x 3.66m )
A double glazed window to the rear and front of the property, electric fire place with attractive surround, two wall mounted electric heaters and television connection point.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.56m x 2.59m )
A fitted kitchen, wall and base units, a double glazed window to rear aspect and door to the utility room and garden area. A stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, integrated oven and dishwasher, a fridge and wall mounted electric heater.
A door to the rear garden, plumbing for a washing machine and a double glazed window to the rear.
Low level WC, wash hand basin and a double glazed window to front aspect.
Stairs from the downstairs hall, a double glazed window to side aspect, airing cupboard with fitted water tank.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 11' 5" max ( 3.40m x 3.48m max )
A double glazed window to the front of the property, electric wall mounted heater and access to the loft.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.33m )
A double glazed window to the front of the property.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 8' 3" ( 2.59m x 2.51m )
A double glazed window to the front of the property, a wall mounted heater and a built in storage cupboard.
A double glazed window, bath, shower, wash hand basin, WC and ceramic tiling.
Driveway providing off road parking.
Beautifully presented rear garden with flower bed, a raised decked area, patio and wooden fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75698138.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU105742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.