1 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCranley Road, Barton
Offers in Excess of
- Open Plan Ground Floor Living
- Neutral Decor Throughout
- Stylish Cream Kitchen Units
- Integrated/Built-in Appliances
- First Floor Double Bedroom
- Cloakroom & Ensuite Bathroom
- South East Facing Rear Garden
- Gravel Driveway Parking
- Balance of New Build Warranty
- No Onward Chain Sale
Individual contemporary house with stylish open-plan interiors
Well appointed end terrace house situated on the edge of the city. Light and airy one bedroom accommodation with driveway parking and south east facing rear garden. Conveniently situated for access into Oxford, London via the A/M40 and Gatwick/Heathrow bus stops via the Thornhill Park & Ride. Offered for sale with no onward chain the house would suit a first time buyer or those looking for an investment purchase.
Please contact the office for further information or to arrange a viewing.
Brand new end terrace house with stylish contemporary interiors. Light and airy one bedroom accommodation with driveway parking and south east facing rear garden. Situated on the edge of the city, ideal for first time buyers or those looking for an investment purchase - Available with no onward chain.
Please call us to discuss the property in more detail and to book a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75700121.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28134652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by scottfraser, Oxford City and Village sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.