4 bedroom town house for saleCaledonia Court, Rosyth
- Popular New Build Development
- Integral Garage
- Family Room/Bedroom Five
- Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms - Master En-suite
- Dining Kitchen
- Spacious Lounge - Juliet Balcony
- Modern Spacious Town House
This stylish and spacious family home is located in Rosyth, a popular commuter town adjacent to the M90 with easy access to the central belt, a main line railway station with regular service to Edinburgh and beyond is within walking distance.
The property comprises four bedrooms, master-en suite, spacious lounge with French doors and Juliet balcony, family room/bedroom five with French doors leading out to the rear garden, modern dining kitchen with integrated appliances, utility room with access to the rear garden, family bathroom, ground floor WC, integrated single garage, block driveway providing off-street parking, enclosed rear garden.
Family Room - 16ft1 x 9ft5
Utility Room - 9ft9 x 6ft9
WC - 8ft1 x 2ft8
Dining Kitchen - 16ft5 x 9ft3
Lounge - 20ft x 17ft (at widest point)
Bedroom - 9ft9 x 7ft2
Master Bedroom - 15ft1 x 9ft6
En-Suite - 7ft3 x 6ft4 (at widest point)
Bedroom - 10ft9 x 9ft5
Bedroom 11ft8 x 7ft2
Bathroom - 7ft2 x 6ft2
The Home Report is available to download from www.packdetails.com - ref: HP516082 Postcode: KY11 2ZJ
EPC band: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 36059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.