5 bedroom detached house for saleField Gate Close, St Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19
- IMPRESSIVE FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME
- ENVIABLE EDGE OF DEVELOPMENT LOCATION
- DOUBLE BEDROOMS & THREE BATHROOMS
- KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM DRESSING & EN SUITE
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- CLOSE TO RAILWAY STATION
**RARELY AVAILABLE REDROW FIVE bedroom detached family home**
Located on the edge of this sought after development offering a TREE LINED view to front and a good sized SOUTH FACING garden to rear. Excellent location in a quiet cul de sac which allows for a PEACEFUL, no traffic setting and within close proximity to the railway station. The property offers FIVE DOUBLE bedrooms over three floors and three bathrooms, the master having an en suite and dressing room with built in wardrobes. A MODERN open plan layout on the ground floor with kitchen/dining and family room offering a VIEW and access to the garden. The main lounge has two aspects, furthermore offering a utility and cloakroom.
Viewings are highly recommended and can be arranged by contacting Giggs and Company on telephone number 01480 276888.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STN180558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Giggs & Company, St Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.