3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDanes Way, Leighton Buzzard
- THREE BED SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- LOVELY PRIVATE GARDEN
- SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS
- ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
GOOD SCHOOL CATCHMENT. Situated in a quiet CUL-DE-SAC and offering easy access to the A5 is this elegant SEMI-DETACHED family home. Benefits include: separate reception rooms, kitchen, three double bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside is a garage, driveway and garden.
Brown & Merry present this elegant three bedroom SEMI-DETACHED home nestled in a quiet CUL-DE-SAC location in Leighton Buzzard. Offering easy access to A5 and Leighton Buzzard with its train station other highlights include: entrance hall, fitted kitchen, dining room and spacious living room. First floor comprises three double bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is a garage with driveway and a lovely private garden.
Two double glazed doors to the side, stairs to the first floor, radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Lounge 19' 6" x 10' 6" ( 5.94m x 3.20m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear plus double glazed Patio doors to the rear.
Dining Room 9' 1" x 8' 4" ( 2.77m x 2.54m )
Double glazed windows to the rear.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 7" ( 3.17m x 2.31m )
Partially tiled, fitted kitchen, with a mix of wall and base unit with work surface over, sink with drainer, integrated double oven and electric hob with cooker hood over. Integrated dishwasher and space for a washing machine and fridge/freezer. Radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Stairs from the ground floor, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and loft access. Doors to all bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 5" max x 8' 11" max ( 3.17m max x 2.72m max )
Built in wardrobes, exposed floorboards and radiator, Double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" max x 7' 11" max ( 3.17m max x 2.41m max )
Fitted wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" max x 8' 8" max ( 3.25m max x 2.64m max )
Exposed floorboards, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Fully tiled to walls with wash hand basin, WC and bath with shower over. Heated towel rail and shaver point. double glazed window to the front.
Garage in a block with up & over door.
Driveway providing off road parking for two cars.
Private rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with seating area and various mature trees and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75780107.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ105642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.