2 bedroom detached house for saleOrrin Grove, Dalgety Bay, Dunfermline, KY11
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- Ideal FTB Or 2nd Time Buyer
- Located In The Heart Of Dalgety Bay
- EPC = D
- Close To Local Primary School
- 2 Bed Detached Villa
- Detached Single Brick Garage
* 2 Bed Detached Villa With Detached Single Brick Garage
* Close To Local Primary School
* Located In The Heart of Dalgety Bay
* Enclosed Private Rear Garden
* Ideal FTB or 2nd Time Buyer
This attractive 2 bed detached villa comes with its own detached single brick garage and driveway. The property to the front is surrounded by a large trimmed hedge offering privacy and sound protection and to the rear the property offers an enclosed private pleasant sized garden. Internally the house comprises: a ground floor W/C, lounge that leads to large kitchen/dinning room that in turn leads to a nice conservatory, master bedroom with a large walk in wardrobe, second double bedroom and the family bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. EPC Rating = Band D.
Dalgety Bay is situated on the Fife Coastal Path providing walking or cycling to Queensferry and Aberdour. The town benefits from its own railway halt which gives access to Edinburgh, local towns and the Est Coast with connections to Glasgow, Stirling and further afield. The town boasts a library, bowling club, leisure centre and sailing club along with local shopping facilities and doctors surgery.
Whilst in need of some modernization this property offers a fantastic opportunity for a range of buyers but mainly a first time buyer or second time buyer to buy in the heart of Dalgety Bay close to a range of amenities including a primary school.
Lounge 12' 8" x 10' 6" (3.86m x 3.2m )
Kitchen / Dining Room 20' 8" x 7' 6" (6.3m x 2.29m )
Conservatory 9' 0" x 9' 1" (2.74m x 2.77m )
WC 6' 5" x 4' 11" (1.96m x 1.5m )
Master Bedroom 15' 5" x 9' 5" (4.7m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 10' 3" x 10' 9" (3.12m x 3.28m )
Family Bathroom 7' 7" x 6' 5" (2.31m x 1.96m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75790310.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528835417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dalgety Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.