5 bedroom detached house for saleStation Way, Garstang, Preston, Lancashire, PR3 1DN
- Detached Family Residence
- In The Historic Market Town Of Garstang
- Welcoming Hallway & Spacious Lounge
- Open Plan Dining Kitchen & Family Room
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Further Good Sized Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Well Maintained Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking & Integral Garage
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** IMMACULATELY PRESENTED & DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS SIX BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN THE HISTORIC MARKET TOWN OF GARSTANG *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this immaculately presented and deceptively spacious five/six bedroom detached family residence situated in a much sought after residential location in the historic market town of Garstang. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and Garstang High Street with it's town centre precincts, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious and modern living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, good size second reception room, large modern fitted open plan dining kitchen, utility room, downstairs WC, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, four further good size bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece family bathroom. Plus study room or additional bedroom. Externally the property boasts well maintained front and rear gardens perfect for outdoor family entertainment with driveway parking leading to an integral garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this superb property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 459824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.