4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Berrington at The Hamptons, Pershore Road, Hampton, Evesham, WR11
- Energy Efficient New Build In The Semi Rural Location Of Evesham
- Part Exchange or Help To Buy Available*
- Integrated Bosch Double Oven With Ceramic Hob
- French Doors To The Lounge & To The Kitchen
- Island Style Open Plan Kitchen With Symphony Kitchen Units
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Home Office To Ground Floor
- En Suite Shower Room & Fitted Sliding Wardrobes To Master Bedroom
- Kitchen Skylights
- Garage With Driveway Parking
Introducing The Hamptons - a high quality development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale in Evesham giving you the chance to experience Worcestershire country living at its finest.
Plot 365, The Berrington is a popular four bedroom detached family home perfectly placed in Hampton, Evesham on our brand new phase.
The bright and spacious open plan kitchen / dining room set with skylights and an attractive family area provides the perfect amount of space for the whole family. This space features stylish Symphony kitchen units and worktops as well as an integrated Bosch double oven. The flexible room may steal the show for your guests but also discover the substantial lounge, with an abundance of room for family and friends to spend time together in. Both the kitchen and lounge offer double French doors leading to the good sized rear garden. Downstairs also consists a personal home office, handy cloakroom and utility cupboard, ideal for tidying away the mess that comes with family life.
Upstairs you will find the family bathroom with a separate shower finished with Porcelanosa tiling and Hansgrohe chrome fittings. There are also four double bedrooms, the fourth potentially becoming the perfect luxury guest room if you wish. The master bedroom has the advantage of having a personal en suite shower room and sleek fitted sliding wardrobes.
The garage with driveway parking completes this superior property.
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to The Hamptons - open daily between 10am and 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Part Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Part Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen - 3.12 x 4.14 metre
- Dining Area - 4.94 x 3.27 metre
- Lounge - 4.82 x 3.62 metre
- Home Office - 2.53 x 2.3 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.95 x 3.62 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.29 x 4.45 metre
- Bedroom Three - 2.91 x 3.6 metre
- Bedroom Four - 2.64 x 3.68 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.