3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEscolme Drive, Greasby, Wirral
- Superbly appointed semi detached family house.
- Favoured location.
- Gas central heating, double glazing.
- Two reception rooms, sun lounge.
- Feature refitted kitchen/breakfast room.
- Three bedrooms, refitted bathroom/shower.
- Garage, additional parking.
Superbly appointed semi detached family house in favoured location. Gas central heating, double glazing. Porch, hall, lounge, dining room, double glazed sun lounge. Feature refitted kitchen/breakfast room. Three bedrooms, refitted bathroom, separate W.C. Garage, additional parking.
Superbly appointed and extended, tastefully decorated spacious semi detached family house in favoured location. Features include gas central heating and double glazing, many other improvements and an accommodation comprising; enclosed porch, lounge, dining room and double glazed sun lounge. Feature refitted kitchen/breakfast room with a range of integral appliances. Three well proportioned bedrooms, refitted bathroom/shower room and separate W.C.. Well kept gardens, garage, additional parking. Viewing absolutely essential.
Built Out Porch
Double glazed entrance door, double glazed windows and tiled floor. Inner door to;
Feature entrance door with side double glazed windows, double radiator, further double glazed window, meter cupboard.
Front Lounge 14' 3" Into recess x 10' 11" ( 4.34m Into recess x 3.33m )
Wide double glazed window, marble effect tiled floor, double radiator. Solid fuel burner in tiled recess with marble effect plinth. Wide opening to;
Rear Dining Room 11' 8" x 10' Into recess ( 3.56m x 3.05m Into recess )
Marble effect tiled floor, double glazed patio doors leading to double glazed sun lounge.
Superb Kitchen/breakfast Room 11' 9" Maximum x 11' 3" ( 3.58m Maximum x 3.43m )
Having been recently refitted with a superb range of base and wall units with light grey doors, white granite work surfaces and comprising; double bowl stainless steel sink unit with lower cupboards. Further range of base units of cupboards and drawers with integral dish washer and Neff electric hob. Room divider unit with base cupboards and forming breakfast bar. Two Neff ovens in matching tall units. Range of matching wall cupboards. Further tall store cupboard with Vaillant gas central heating boiler. Cloaks cupboard. Integral fridge and freezer. Ceiling spot lights, double glazed window above sink unit, radiator and double glazed door to outside.
Double Glazed Sun Lounge 11' 4" x 10' 8" ( 3.45m x 3.25m )
Double glazed windows and double glazed doors to garden, electric heater, ceiling light/fan.
Approached from the hall by a turned staircase leading to;
Double glazed window.
Front Bedroom One 14' 2" x 10' 11" Including wardrobes ( 4.32m x 3.33m Including wardrobes )
Wide double glazed window, oak laminate floor covering, double radiator and fitted two double and one single wardrobes.
Rear Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 4" ( 3.56m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear garden, double radiator and shelved
Front Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window, double radiator and wardrobe/shelved linen cupboard.
having a white suite and comprising; paneled bath with shower and screen, low level W.C. wash basin with lower cupboards. Heated towel rail, double glazed frosted window. ceiling spot lights, extractor fan. Electric shaver point. marble effect tiled floor.
Having a white suite and including a low level W.C. wash basin, marble effect tiled floor and double glazed window.
There are well kept gardens to both the front and rear, the front garden with a lawn, flowers and shrubs. Herringbone design brick drive providing off road parking and also leading to;
Up and over entrance door, power and light.
The rear garden is south facing and has a lawn, garden shed and timber fencing to the boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75809549.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRE103230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Greasby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.