3 bedroom apartment for saleGoodman's Fields, Leman Street
- Three double bedroom
- Three bathrooms
- Total 1143 sq ft
- Underfloor heating and comfort cooling
- 24 hour concierge
- 5* health centre to include pool, gym, spa, private screening room and residents' only business lounge
- 306sqft private roof terrace
- A two-minute walk to Aldgate East Tube Station with access to the District and Hammersmith & City Line
- Completion date Q3 2019
- Incredible City Views
11.09 Neroli house is a 3 bedroom apartment located in phase 3 of the landmark development Goodman’s Fields by Berkeley Homes.
With completion due in Q3 2019, you can move into this spectacular apartment in less than 12 months’ time. With a private roof terrace which overlooks the city on the 12th floor, 11.09 will be perfect for entertaining in the spring and summer. However, the views do not stop there. The apartment has been cleverly designed to produce outstanding views from all three bedrooms and the living space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN12239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London Residential Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.