4 bedroom detached house for saleGlencoe Way, Orton Southgate, Peterborough
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- MODERN REFITTED KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- POPULAR LOCATION
MUST VIEW! SPACIOUS DETACHED FAMILY HOME situated in Orton Southgate close to Lynchwood Business Park, Ferry Meadows Country Park & local amenities. Features to the family home include REFITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM, DOUBLE GARAGE & UTILITY ROOM.
DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME situated in the ever popular location of Orton Southgate. The accommodation briefly comprises ENTRANCE HALL, LOUNGE, DINING ROOM, REFITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM, UTILITY ROOM & CLOAKROOM. The landing leads to the MASTER BEDROOM with EN-SUITE, THREE FURTHER BEDROOMS & FAMILY BATHROOM. The front garden is MAINLY LAID TO LAWN, there is a DRIVEWAY & PARKING for MULTIPLE VEHICLES & a DOUBLE GARAGE. The ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN has a DECKED SEATING AREA & FEATURE POND. This is a WELL PRESENTED FAMILY HOME which must be viewed to be appreciated.
Lounge 15' 7" x 10' 4" ( 4.75m x 3.15m )
Dining Room 10' 3" x 8' 2" ( 3.12m x 2.49m )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 7" x 10' 9" max ( 4.45m x 3.28m max )
Utililty Room 8' 4" x 6' 9" ( 2.54m x 2.06m )
Master Bedroom 11' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.48m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 7" max ( 3.25m x 3.23m max )
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.39m )
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 7' 4" ( 2.59m x 2.24m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75826706.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG115119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.