4 bedroom detached house for saleCandwr Park, Ponthir, Newport, NP18
- Extended Detached Family Home
- Extremely Well Presented Throughout
- 4 Bedrooms
- Highly Sought After Loaction
- Kichen/ Breakfast Room + Conservatory
- Living Room + Dining Room + Study
- Utility & Cloakroom
- En Suite Shower Room & Family Bathroom
- Double Garage & Driveway
- Attractive gardens with summerhouse
An extended four bed detached property situated within the ever sought-after Cwndwr Park development, lying between Caerleon and Cwmbran. The property benefits from large level gardens and is tucked away within a quiet cul-de-sac. Extremely well-presented and modernised throughout, the property benefits from a large dining room and conservatory extension as well as a useful log cabin summerhouse with power and lighting. In brief the accommodation comprises; reception hall, lounge opening to large dining room extension, modern kitchen / breakfast room with utility room off, generous conservatory, study and ground floor WC. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, including a master with en-suite shower room and a family bathroom. The property is double glazed and gas central heated. Outside to the front of the property there is a double driveway and double detached garage, with a path leading through a lawned area with shrubs to the front door. There is access both sides of the property to the rear garden, which is laid to lawn with a patio area, well-manicured borders and a log cabin summerhouse. Candwr Park is located within Ponthir, a popular village within the Caerleon school catchment area, with excellent transport links to Cwmbran, Newport and the M4. Sure to sell quickly; call now to view to avoid missing out!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75854381.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12436166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roberts Estate Agents, Caerleon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.