2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeechwood Drive, Prenton
- Semi detached
- Off road parking
- Rear garden
- Two double bedrooms
- No onward chain
No onward chain. Two double bedroom semi-detached property situated within close proximity to all local amenities that would make an ideal first time buy or buy to let investment.
No onward chain. Two double bedroom semi-detached property situated within close proximity to all local amenities that would make an ideal first time buy or buy to let investment. The property offers good sized accommodation, large garden to the rear and off road parking to the front of the property. In brief the accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Internal inspection is essential.
With door to the front and radiator.
Comprising wash hand basin and WC. Radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Lounge 12' 4" x 12' ( 3.76m x 3.66m )
With double glazed patio doors and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 7' 11" ( 2.59m x 2.41m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, stainless steel inset sink and drainer unit. Electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood above, washing machine plumbing and central heating boiler. Tiling, double glazed window to the front.
First Floor Landing
Accessed from the entrance hall by a staircase leading to the first floor landing with loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.90m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.57m )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Partly tiled, radiator and double glazed window to the side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75854663.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN110957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.