3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVictoria Road, Eccleshill, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD2
- Brand new home
- Help to Buy available
- 5% cashback scheme available*
- Ready for summer
- 10 Year Premier Guarantee Warranty
- Outstanding Specification
- Close to schools and transport links
Welcome to Hutton Hall, an exciting new residential development in the heart of Eccleshill. The Scheme offers a choice of accommodation to suit a variety of homebuyers - from first-timers to young professionals and families. The first phase comprises 10 three-bedroom homes each with a garden and private parking.
The Hall is a modern three-bedroom townhouse designed over three storeys featuring an open plan kitchen diner and living area on the ground floor, two bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor, and a master bedroom en-suite on the second floor.
*LAST 2 UNITS NOW REMAINING!*
* SHOW HOME OPEN EVERY SATURDAY 11-3PM*
Hutton Hall is designed with an excellent specification to meet the demands of modern living.
** SPECIFICATION **
- Choice of modern soft close kitchen units, worktops and handles*
- Integrated appliances including oven, gas hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
Bathroom and en-suite
- White sanitary ware
- Choice of Italian porcelain tiles*
- Chrome heated towel rails
- Thermostatic showers
- Spotlighting to kitchen and bathrooms
- House alarm
- Gas-fired heating system with energy efficient condensing boiler
- Virgin Media-ready
- Timber boundary fencing to the rear
- Flagged paving to pathways and patio
- Wall light to front and rear
- Bin store
- Car charging point
* Please note customer choice is available subject to the build period, reserve early to avoid missing out on personalising your new home.
Eccleshill is a popular neighbourhood located within the Bradford Metropolitan District. The area boasts a range of local amenities including several supermarkets, healthcare and leisure facilities. Families with young children will appreciate the proximity of Cavendish Primary School, which is currently rated 'good' in all areas by Ofsted.
The area has excellent transport links in Bradford, Leeds and the wider region. The A6177 provides easy access to the M606 and the M62. The area is served by good bus links, and Apperley Bridge railway station is less than two miles away. Leeds Bradford Airport is within a fifteen- minute drive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-75867191.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LNH170247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Land & New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.