5 bedroom town house for sale68 Park Road, Beckenham
- Stunning Georgian style townhouse
- Three luxuriously appointed bathrooms
- Four bedrooms
- Contemporary style with flexible accommodation
- Vaulted rear living room with glass roof & bi-folding doors
- Study & laundry rooms
- Landscaped private garden
- Two allocated parking spaces
This small gated development of just six houses blends classical Georgian style with a contemporary approach to layout and design. Modern attributes include Cat 6 wiring, video entry system, Paula Rosa kitchen with AEG appliances, Utopia sanitaryware with Aqualisa showers and underfloor heating, gas central heating, double glazed windows, oak floors and fitted carpets. The vaulted living room with glass roof and bi-folding doors opens onto terrace and landscaped garden. There are four double bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and two ensuites, plus a family bathroom. A laundry room is provided on the top floor plus a study. Architectural features include stone portico entrances, slate roofs, stone cills and wrought iron Juliette balconies, gates and railings.
Property ref: 121_783_4667474
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75882161.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4667474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Beckenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.