3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Long Shoot, Eastboro Way, Nuneaton
- SHARED OWNERSHIP AVAILABLE
- Contemporary style fitted kitchen
- Open plan kitchen/dining
- Downstairs Cloaks
- 10 years warranty
- Private parking
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Easy commuting
READY FOR OCCUPATION EARLY 2019 ** AVAILABLE WITH 35% SHARED OWNERSHIP **
The Long Shoot is located just a short distance away from the city of Nuneaton. Surrounded by country scenery, great transport links for easy commuting, and schooling options for all ages, The Long Shoot is a sought-after place to live. Ideal for all people, with options for first time buyers, growing families and professionals.
Shared Ownership - The Long Shoot, Plot 213 available from £78,750 on 35% share
Available on Shared Ownership basis
Shared Ownership Breakdown*
Full Market Valuation - £180,000
35% share at £78,750 Rent PCM - £365.57 (to include building insurance, service charge and management charge).
Disclaimer - DISCLAIMERS
*Shared Ownership Breakdown
Figures will be subject to fluctuation. Final prices will be based on the current market and rebuild value at the time of sale. Under the terms of the Shared Ownership scheme you will be offered the maximum % share you can afford.
Local Connection Criteria - In order to qualify to join the housing register, applicants must meet at least one or more of the following criteria. Applicants must:
- Have lived within the borough for at least 6 out of the last 12 months, or 3 out of the last 5 years.
- Have immediate family in the Borough with the family members concerned currently living in the Borough, and have done for at least 5 years or more. This would normally be parents, adult children, brothers or sisters provided there are sufficiently close links in the form of frequent contact, commitment or dependence.
- Other family associations such as grandparents and adoptive parents would also be considered if sufficiently close links are evidenced.
- Work permanently in the Borough of Nuneaton and Bedworth.
- Give to, or receive support from, a close family member who is resident in the Borough. Applicants will need to supply supporting evidence from a medical professional or social worker together with full details of the support that is being given/received.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75903932.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28222785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates New Homes and Land, West Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.