3 bedroom terraced house for saleBury Lane, Chorley
- Situated at the heart of Withnell village.
- Mid row garden fronted terraced property.
- Open plan design living space.
- Sizeable three bedroom family designed accommodation.
- Two double bedrooms and Converted attic providing third bedroom.
- Three piece family bathroom.
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
- Enclosed yard to rear.
- Viewing strongly recommended.
- Access to the North West centers via the M65 motorway network.
Situated at the heart of Withnell village with access to the North West centres via the M65 motorway network and link roads, is this mid row garden fronted terraced property. Under no circumstances should this mid row terraced property be pre judged from a road side inspection as it has been sympathetically extended to provide true and sizeable three bedroomed family designed accommodation. The ground floor living space has an open plan design and briefly comprises an entrance vestibule, lounge, dining room and a modern fitted kitchen with built in appliances. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and larger than average three piece bathroom and from the first floor landing there is access to a straight flight stairway to the converted attic room which provides an ideal principle bedroom or teenage suite. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and is warmed by gas central heating and a multifuel fire. There is an abundance of character features with co-ordinated decoration and feature lighting. The the exterior of the property there is a front forecourt garden and enclosed rear yard. The property is situated in a rural village surrounded by open countryside yet has access to excellent local amenities. Internal viewing is essential to appreciate the propeties size layout, design and amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75923681.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8714770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.