2 bedroom apartment for saleSolis, 260 Field End Road, Eastcote, Middlesex, HA4
- Contemporary bespoke Kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances
- Ensuite and Bathroom with Porcelain tiling and white sanitaryware
- Engineered wood flooring to Living Room and Kitchen and carpet to Bedrooms
- Thermostatic electric panel radiators
- Recessed downlighters to Living Room and Kitchen
- Audio entry phone system
- Lift access to all floors
- Allocated parking
- Private gated access to resident parking bays and cycle storage
- 10 year Builders Warranty
*NOW LAUNCHED WITH HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE*
ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW TODAY.
A new selection of contemporary 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom apartments located in Eastcote. This spacious 2-Bed/2-Bath situated on the third floor offers a fully fitted Kitchen, Porcelain tiled Ensuite and Bathroom, flooring and parking.
Solis is a new landmark development by Developer, Life Less Ordinary, offering a stunning collection of contemporary apartments. The area has a village type feel with many open green areas and a range of independent shops lining the high street.
With excellent links to Central London from Eastcote underground station (Metropolitan & Piccadilly line) and also having the benefit of a number of local amenities on your doorstep, Solis is perfectly placed for young professionals and First Time Buyers alike.
- Contemporary bespoke Kitchen with soft closing doors/drawers, stainless steel recessed sink with chrome mixer taps, integrated Bosch appliances to include stainless steel single fan oven, ceramic hob, fridge/freezer and washing machine, dishwasher (where applicable).
- Ensuite and Bathroom with Porcelain tiling and white sanitaryware. Hansgrohe brassware and thermostatic showers, wall hung wc and basin with storage. Chrome heated towel rails. Bespoke fitted wall mirroring with downlighting.
- Engineered wood flooring to Living Room, Kitchen, Hallway. Carpet to Bedrooms.
- Thermostatic electric panel radiators.
- Recessed downlighters to Living Room and Kitchen.
- Multi socket to Living Room. TV point to Bedrooms.
- Audio entry phone system.
- Lift access to all floors.
- Allocated Parking.
- Private gated access to resident parking bays and cycle storage.
- 10 year Builders Warranty.
To arrange an appointment to view, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-75924722.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHO180471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Bennett - in assoc.with Hamptons International, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.