5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAngmering
- Exceptional five bedroom Grade II Listed residence
- Sensational and flexible accommodation
- Self contained Annex with conversion options (STPP & NC)
- Ten rooms suitable as reception rooms or bedrooms, two kitchens, three bathrooms, two WCs
- Beautiful south aspect gardens
- Less than 1 mile to the South Downs National Park
- Under 1/4 mile to Angmering village square
- Just over a mile to Angmering railway station
- Full brochure on Cooper Adams' website
- Interested in this property or anything similar coming up? Call us on 01903 859797
Cooper Adams Estate & Letting Agents are proud to present this property.
This enticing and enchanting five bedroom Grade II listed residence literally spills over with character and charm, and offers incomparable accommodation. There really is no other property quite like it! This gorgeous home provides a fantastic and flexible arrangement of rooms, currently comprising of a main dwelling and self contained annex, perfect for a dependant relative, a holiday let arrangement, or further conversion to increase living accommodation, and is set in the most idyllic conservation area on the outskirts of the favoured Angmering Village. EER D62
The charming and historic village of Angmering is found just south of the South Downs National Park and is ideally placed for all amenities with a good range of shops, schools, a nearby Health club and Ham Manor golf course. There are various pubs and restaurants close by and the popular beaches at Angmering on Sea, East Preston and Kingston Gorse are within 2 miles. Main shopping facilities are located in Rustington, Worthing and Chichester. Transport is convenient with the local Angmering mainline station serving London Victoria, Brighton, Portsmouth and Southampton. Gatwick airport is about 40 miles away from Angmering. Bus services take you to Chichester, Arundel, Littlehampton, Rustington, Worthing & Shoreham. The trunk roads A27 and A24 are both close to hand.
The front garden is surrounded by historic flint walls with elegant brick pillars and gating. Enjoying a south aspect, a pathway leads to the main dwelling and a small patio area at the front of the annex, the majority of the garden is laid to lawn with attractive borders. A driveway provides off road parking for several vehicles and gives access to a larger than average garage, with up and over, and side personal doors. An outstanding feature of this property is the beautiful garden, set to the side of the property, enjoying a southerly aspect and a fantastic degree of seclusion from neighbouring properties. Enclosed by a gorgeous brick and flint wall with climbing roses, measuring 52ft x 50ft, and being in the majority laid to lawn with two areas of patio and lovely flower and shrub borders. In the rear garden there is also a reasonable sized summer house which is perfect to sit in on a sunny day with a cold drink.
Local authority: Arun District Council, Arun Civic Centre, Maltravers Road, Littlehampton, West Sussex BN17 5LF Tax Band G £2,933.49 2018/2019 Council tax charges. Tenure: Freehold. The property is Grade II listed and within a conservation area.
Transport is convenient with the local Angmering mainline station approximately 1 mile away from the property serving London Victoria, Brighton, Portsmouth and Southampton. Gatwick airport is about 40 miles away from Angmering. In under a quarter of a mile you will also find bus stops, offering services to Shoreham by Sea, Lancing, Worthing, Littlehampton, Arundel.
This gorgeous property combines immaculate presentation, with character and charm, and the potential for further improvement. A lovely cottage door gives way to the entrance hall and in turn to the impressive dual aspect living room, with stunning oak flooring and a lovely wood burner. There is ground floor cloakroom, fitted with a modern suite, and a country style kitchen affording a range of units and tiled flooring, and a southerly outlook over the front garden. From the kitchen you step through to a snug, with wood parquet flooring making it a perfect place to hide away from the worst our weather can throw at us. From the snug a further hallway leads to the spacious dining room, with built in storage cupboards and a door the the side courtyard. The hallway continues to the first of two staircases leading to the first floor and access to the Annex. The impressive first floor accommodation is elevated to a higher standard by the master bedroom, accessed via an independent...
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7936173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Adams Estate Agents, Angmering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.